No Feud With Chairman Mathew Gambo; He Is My Product and I Am Proud of What I Built", Abubakar Buba Insists..

The Honourable Commissioner of Environment and Natural Resources and former Executive Chairman of Lere Local Government, Kaduna State, Hon. Abubakar Buba has debunked the allegations of a political feud between himself and his successor Mr. Mathew Gambo. 
Following the allegations making rounds of a cold political war between the two figures; Abubakar Buba reacted via a message by saying, "no feud with chairman, he is my product and I am proud of what I built."

Meanwhile, the Chairman, Hon. Mathew Gambo also reacted by saying, "Abubakar Buba is the boss and remains my boss. There's absolutely no reason to go against my boss. It is only unfortunate how some people are trying very hard to do the unthinkable. Please disregard."

It is believed, now that both leaders have cleared the air by insisting of no issues between them, the political tensions and bullying on and offline by their supporters becomes calmer as they go ahead with the duty of governance in Lere Local Government and the state at large. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Year In Office: Hon. Munira Suleiman Tanimu Scores High in Legislative Duties, Constituency Engagements...

Hon. Mathew Gambo: The Unshaken Colossus, Building a New Lere Local Government

KADUNA: The Ball Is In Your Court; It Is Either to Win or to Lose. ~Mal. Rabiu Bako tells Gov. Uba Sani