BREAKING: Federal High Court Affirms Embattled Mr. LA as Authentic Senatorial Candidate for Kaduna Central

After several weeks of Judicial ups and downs with the aim to shortchange Hon. Lawal Adamu who is popularly known as Mr. LA, as the PDP Candidate of the Kaduna Central Senatorial District; the Federal High Court in Kaduna has finally made a judgement to that regard. Mr. LA was on Wednesday affirmed as the authentic candidate of the party. 



Mr. LA took to his social handle to praise the Judiciary for standing by the truth and also thanked his supporters and family for their steadfastness. 

According to him, "With glory to the Will of the Almighty God, I wish to sincerely express my profound gratitude to my family, my parents, my sea of supporters and my friends for standing firmly by my side throughout the cases instituted against my victory in the Kaduna High Court 1 and 2, presided  by Honourable Justice Rilwanu M. Aikawa and Honourable Justice Hadiza Shagari. These court cases were instituted challenging my victory in the Kaduna Central Senatorial Primary Election held on the 23rd of May 2022 at the Ahmadu Bello Stadium in the city of Kaduna.

He further stated that, "Words cannot suffice the satisfaction,  happiness and respect that I have for the courts, it’s judges and staff. Neither can I thank my supporters enough especially for being exemplary in abiding by the law and awaiting the verdict of the courts. I sincerely thank you all. I duff my hat to the judicial institution and hope we will witness more of such verdicts in favour of those who are marginalized, shortchanged and trampled upon. These verdicts have clearly proven that the court is still the hope of the common man and indeed a cradle for justice and sustenance of the liberties of humanity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Year In Office: Hon. Munira Suleiman Tanimu Scores High in Legislative Duties, Constituency Engagements...

Hon. Mathew Gambo: The Unshaken Colossus, Building a New Lere Local Government

KADUNA: The Ball Is In Your Court; It Is Either to Win or to Lose. ~Mal. Rabiu Bako tells Gov. Uba Sani